Friday 27 December 2013

Get Your Glow On



Hello lovelies, so I posted this selfie the other day on Instagram and got quite a few comments on how good my skin looked, so I thought I would share with you what I used. My skin is by no means perfect so that was a major compliment. I have been absolutely obsessed with my new Rachel K CC renew cream in light, (review here ) it is just the perfect accompaniment to mineral powder. There is something about Bareminerals, matte in particular that photographs beautifully. It never looks shiny in photos or overly made up. Used in conjunction with the CC cream you get the right amount of hold and coverage that will last all day without the need for touch ups. It's glowy, soft focus, natural looking makeup that is so quick and easy to apply. I feel more myself with less makeup up on.
















Thank you for reading
BlondeTeaParty x

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you got so many comments, it looks so fresh, you have a lovely glow too!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cornelia :) so kind of you to say xx

      Delete