Saturday 7 December 2013

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows & Gel Liner

 Hello lovelies. So I finally caved and purchased some must have shadows from Marlena, beauty guru of all beauty gurus, creator of Makeup Geek. I had heard so much about the quality and value of Marlena's makeup through other you tubers, I just had to try them. I must say they are pretty impressive.

The colours I purchased starting from the top right are: Crème Brulee, Moondust, Shimma Shimma and Brown Sugar. These are just the most gorgeous colours and are highly pigmented. The quality is outstanding! I purchased the Z palette from her site too and I love it!! The last thing I got was one of her gel eyeliners in the colour Rave. I use this as a cream shadow base as well as a liner.
I think these are great value for money and comparable to MAC and I will definitely be trying out more products in the future. You do have to pay a customs charge if you live in the UK so do be aware when purchasing online. Check out Marlena's YouTube channel here and her online store here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BlondeTeaParty x
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the brand before but I love the look of the shadows!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, yes Marlena is a huge beauty guru in America and this is her recent creation. They really are lovely. Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  2. i am just getting into watching YT, so i'm trying to learn who all the big ones are! i want to try out her shadows, and check out her videos!

    ReplyDelete