Tuesday 3 December 2013

Winter Skin Savers



Winter is upon us and its only going to get colder brrrrrrr! Now is the time to really bump up your skincare to really nourish your skin from head to toe. Our poor faces take the brunt of the cold ( unless you re wearing a balaclava) going from warm and cosy central heating to icy cold winds is going to play havoc on your skin. It's important to change up your skincare to suit your current needs. I'm super oily most of the year, but as soon as winter hits, my face and body dry up like a prune. I switch my daily fluid moisturiser for oily skin to a richer cream for dry skin. My cleanser stays the same as its perfect all year round! ( yes ofcourse its Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish) After my night-time cleansing I like to add a face oil for extra comfort and repair. My favourite is Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate this is fab for all skin types, contains 100% pure plant oils to re balance skin while you sleep. This really plumps up skin making it feel supple and fresh. This smells amazing and helps me relax before bed.
For my body, especially my legs, I have been using Nivea Rescue & Care 48h body lotion. This calms my itchy,dry skin making it feel smooth and nourished. It's not greasy or gloopy, it absorbs instantly into my skin. This is very good if you've just shaved your legs! No stinging! It is fragrance free too.


My lips are the worst at this time of year, they get so dry and cracked. Aquaphor Lip Repair is the only lip treatment that actually soothes my lips. I only need to use this twice a day it's that good! Other lip balms work temporarily but this actually improves the condition of my lips. I can not be with out it!






What products do you like to use in the winter months?









Thanks for reading :)


BlondeTeaParty x













No comments:

Post a Comment