Monday 4 July 2011

Bourjois Bio Detox Foundation

A friend of mine at work showed me this foundation this morning and I just had to go out and get it!
It says it is an organic foundation with Chlorophyll which is a plant extract that brings oxygen into the skin and filters out pollution. It promotes a fresh and even complexion and detoxifies the skin.
It is medium to full coverage with a matt finish-sold! I got shade 53 Light Beige. I have super oily skin so when I tried this on the back of my hand I was like wow! Matt central! My friend had it on and was like I don't even need powder! This could be it... the HG... will try this baby out tomorrow and post a pic!
So I tried this out yesterday and got to say I am not impressed! It turned chalky and oily too quickly and totally vanished off my nose! Maybe it didn't like my moisturiser or my powder. I didn't like the colour too much either. Well it was a nice idea. It actually looks ok in the picture but I didn't like how it looked through out the day :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment