Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Power of Now- Eckhart Tolle

I have always been into the 'self help' books and I try to think I am quite spiritually aware. So I haven't read anything in quite sometime and I'm having those lost feelings again. So I have picked up a copy of The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It is about learning to live in the now, not in the past and not in the future. By living and thinking in the here and now we can alleviate some of our (my) problems. I worry a lot about the future and what it holds and I also drag up past events that have scarred me which in turn could prevent me from achieving my future goals.
I think alot, my mind never stops so for me learning to think in the now is pretty helpful.
"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!"
-Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment