Tuesday 17 May 2011

Face of the Day!!

Hello everyone!! Today I am wearing YSL Teint Resist oil free spf 10 foundation in the shade05.
I applied this with my fingers. I must say I quite like this, it goes on smooth and velvety and drys to a powder finish. I always say when you buy a foundation before you dismiss it you must apply it every which way you can till you find the way it applies the best. I find with the YSL it works best smoothed out with fingers. It is the texture of the product its very thin, the BB (beauty blender) will just swallow it all up! I like this as a weekend foundation when I don't want lots of coverage or extra powder. For work today I set it with Lancome Colour Ideal Poudre in 01, lets see how this last throughout the day!
I always test my foundations at work, because if they make it through my long and hectic day they make it through anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment