Monday 16 May 2011

Foundation of the day!


So at the moment I have been loving Revlon Colourstay Foundation for combination oily skin. I have been wearing it everyday for a month now and this could be my HG! This is by far one of the best foundations I have ever tried and I have tried a lot!! The colour match is perfect, I apply it with my beloved Beauty Blender and set with MAC Prep&Prime powder. It lasts all day and I only have to blot once, which is amazing as most foundations go oily on me in about an hour after application. I think its better than Estee Lauder DoubleWear!
Oh, I take pictures of my face at work daily just to see how looks or if I'm wearing a different foundation then I decide which looks the best on me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love the blog. You should check mine out and spread the word<3 Don't forget to like it on facebook!

    ReplyDelete