Tuesday 7 January 2014

BareMinerals Face Basics


Hello Lovelies, how are you today? Today I would like to share my Bareminerals obsession. Some of you may already know this about me, but I have been a Baremineral makeup user for over twelve years now, and although I may stray I always come back to it. I love the whole concept of mineral makeup, its pure and natural and good for your skin. I wish this had been around when I was in high school struggling with my horrible skin. I first heard about Bareminerals on an infomercial whilst in the States. Leslie Blodgett creator of Bareminerals was so warm and personable and most importantly believed in her brand and helping woman look and feel good about their skin. Having bad skin myself I thought I had to try this stuff. I got my self a started kit and never looked back. I got my sister, friends and cousins using it too! There are three foundations to choose from.
 
Original SPF 15 which has a soft luminous finish good for all skin types especially dry skin, improves the appearance of skin over time. 
 
Matte SPF 15 which is perfect for oily problem skin helping to reduce pore size and promotes cell turnover, has a soft matte finish.
 
Ready SPF 20 which is the newest foundation, uses solid mineral technology  that provides 12 hour  wear, buildable coverage and 108%  hydration all in compact form. This is great for all skin types or those who are looking for very full coverage. Use with the flat top precision brush in smooth, long strokes.
 
 Mineral Veil- This is the crème de la crème of all finishing powders! It is so fine its almost invisible but once swept over the skin the transformation to sheer perfection is hard to ignore. This is the final touch to your Bareminerals makeup and it truly is worth the hype! It literally transforms your skin into soft focus flawlessness! You can choose translucent, tinted, hydrating or both! I would never be without it.
 
Concealers- These little pots of pure crushed minerals provide SPF 20 protection, high pigmented coverage for on the spot application to cover acne scars, blemishes and pigmentation, even dark circles. Bareminerals now have cream and liquid  based concealers too. My favourites are Summer Bisque which I use to hide my pigmentation and Well Rested which I use under my eyes and as an eyelid base, to brighten up the eye area. It definitely lives up to its name!

Radiance- these are sheer washes of colour that can be used all over the face to create a celestial glow or to gently highlight the tops of cheekbones. Choose from an array of pink to peach to clear and rosy shades. I love Clear Radiance which gives a soft moonlit glow and Tropical Radiance which gives the most gorgeous golden peach glow, perfect for the summer with a tan.
 
Blush -is pretty self explanatory. You can choose from the Ready compact versions or the loose. I adore the loose Vintage Peach which is a gorgeous pinkie/peach shade with little flecks of gold.


Bareminerals is one of the most loved and cherished leading minerals brands in the world and I can see why. Loyal customer following of Leslie Blodgett who has poured her heart and soul into this makeup which shows on millions of women's faces each day.




Have you tried Bareminerals?














Thank you for reading
BlondeTeaParty x

No comments:

Post a Comment