Tuesday 11 June 2013

My Top Must Have Bronzers and Blushers

Hello lovelies happy Tuesday!! So today I thought I would share with you my most favourite, simply must have bronzers and blushers. Some are cream and some are powder.


Bronzers

 
I rotate these beauties all year round I think they are the perfect tones of brown with Benefit Hoola being a little bit cooler (haha nice rhyme) The Bourjois and Chanel De Soleil have a warm light tone that is great for fair skins. Neither of these have any sparkle which I like. I enjoy layering cream and powder textures for a long lasting finish, this really locks in your make-up.

Cream Blushers


I love a cream blush! I have oily skin, but personally I feel cream blush sticks to the skin longer rather than powder that easily wears off. On the left you have Nars PennyLane which is a delicate pink with a slight sheen. This is such a pretty blush that's so subtle on the skin.
In the middle is Chantecaille Aqua blush in the colour Enchanting. This is a bright pink colour that turns to powder on the skin and does not budge! It feels like cold water gliding onto your skin that drys to a matte touch. This is perfect for the summertime, being by the pool or beach because this will not come off till you remove it with a cleanser. Last but not least is Stila Convertible Colour in Gerbera, which is a bright peach shade, really gorgeous on tanned skin. This one is the creamiest of them all and can feel a bit sticky if not set with powder. Gives a lovely pop of colour to the cheeks.

Powder Blushers


Mac Warm Soul is pretty much a universal favourite, but it really is gorgeous! It transforms into a pinky bronze shade on the skin that looks sunkissed and natural. It makes you glow.
At the top is Bobbi Brown Apricot which unlike its name, is a bright cool tone matte pink, perfect for winter days or if you need a bit of a pick me up. This makes cheeks look healthy and fresh.
Last is BareMinerals Ready blush in The Aphrodisiac. This is a peachy/pink shade with a slight sparkle, again really pretty, being BareMinerals it packed full of skin loving ingredients. Its so soft and smooth it just glides on leaving you with peachy keen cheeks.

Check out my video below to see swatches :-)




Have you got a favourite bronzer or blusher? I would love to know.






Thank you for stopping by :-)


BlondeTeaParty x

No comments:

Post a Comment