Tuesday 4 June 2013

Aveda Invati Three Step System- solutions for thinning hair


Hello lovelies!! Today's post is all about Aveda's newest creations for thinning hair which claims to reduce hair loss by 33%
I have very thin,fine hair which often comes out when brushing so I was really excited to try this out. I am a huge fan of Aveda products and believe they do what they say,I mean for the price you would hope they would.
Aveda says: Thicker, fuller hair is yours with our 97% naturally derived Invati system. Powered by ancient Ayurvedic wisdom fused with 21st century technology,it contains densiplex, an invigorating blend of Ayurvedic herbs that helps power Invati.
Here's how it works: Invati Exfoliating Shampoo removes build up that can clog pores and renews the scalp with wintergreen-derived salicylic acid.It has turmeric and ginseng which helps energise and rehabilitate the scalp around the follicles.It smells amazing, but if you're not into herbal scents you may not care for it, its very pungent.
 
Next is the Invati Thickening Conditioner which restores strength and improves hair elasticity,reducing breakage,with arginine derived from sugar beets and soy protein. It's specifically targeted for use on your scalp as well as ends. So you massage this into your scalp for about a minute or two before rinsing. It doesn't make your roots greasy at all. Leaves hair soft,shiny and detangled.
 
The last step in the programme, is the Invati Scalp Revitalizer which also contains densiplex,with turmeric and genseng,helps energise and revitalise the scalp around the follicles when massaged in.
It says to use this twice a day, spray eight times on each side of the head and massage into the scalp.This will not make your hair greasy at all, infact it gives it some volume and freshness.
 
For maximum results you really need to use all three in conjunction with eachother. I have been using this system for two months and I am on my second bottle of shampoo. It has made my hair feel clean and healthy and somewhat thicker straight after I have used it. I am still seeing a bit of fallout of hair when I brush. I wouldn't say its given me a full head of thick hair but its definitely made it feel a bit healthier and stronger. I will keep on using it for now.
 
Ok now for the prices!!
 
Exfoliating Shampoo    £19.50   200ml
  Thickening Conditioner  £21.50  200ml
Scalp Revitalizer           £43.00  150ml
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope my review was helpful :-)
 
 
BlondeTeaParty xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment