Thursday 30 August 2012

New BareMinerals Goodies




Hello all! So on my annual summer vacay to California, I made a pit stop at you guessed it the
Bareminerals store and picked up some real beauts! I spend a fortune everytime I go in there, but it's once a year right?!


1. Intensive Glow Pads Brightening Treatment-These are vitamin infused pads that brighten and increase cell turnover to improve overall skin tone. They have two sides, a smooth side for everyday use and a textured side a more intense use like a once a week boost. It says to use at night after cleansing followed by your usual night time routine. I am still testing these out so I'm not sure what I think of them yet. So far so good.



 
2. Active Cell Renewal Night Serum-
This helps your skins ability to to reach its ideal renewal state. It maximises cellular renewal and hydrates yours skin. Leaves skin firm and supple. Use a pearl size amount and smooth over cleansed skin. I really like this,I feel like its doing its job. Skin feels hydrated and plumped up. Nice!
3. Blush in Vintage Peach- oh boy this is a complete dupe for Nars Orgasm blush.
 
4. 100% Natural Lip Colour in Bellini- not only do I love the name, but the colour is divine! It's pretty similar to the blush infact. Its a pink frost with gold flecks. Gorgeous my new favourite!

 
 
5. Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Show Off- another apt name for me ;-)
This smells like vanilla, mint cream, ah its divine! It's a gorgeous creamy pink. Hydrates and softens lips with natural botanical. Perfect over the Bellini lipstick.
 
 
6. i.d. Bare Escentuals Shaping Eye Brush-This is perfect for packing on colour on the centre of your eyelid and using the tapered tip for  shading in the crease, switch to the other end for precision eyelining and for filling in eyebrows. Love this brush, especially for travel.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment