Wednesday 1 August 2012

Gluten Free Cereal Maple Sunrise


Quite recently I have been suffering with terrible bloating and was worried it could be Irritable Bowl Syndrome. I went to my GP and he said it could be stress or my diet. I started to read up on bloating and found out wheat and whole grain could be the culprit. Every time I ate wholegrain cereals or bread my stomach would balloon, people thought I was pregnant! It was really painful and super embarrassing. I was so worried to eat anything. My sissy who has an entire blog on healthy eating http://feelgoodfancyfree.blogspot.com/  told me about this cereal as she has cut out all types of wheat and wholegrain, she even makes flourless and gluten free cakes! So I have cut out all forms of regular pasta,rice,bread for gluten free where I can and I feel so much better for it. This cereal is delish and I get no bloating at all! I have this with Almond milk as I have also cut out dairy. You can find this in the Free From isle in your local supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment