Thursday 14 November 2013

Cult Classic- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick


Hello lovelies! Every now and then I shop my stash and fall back inlove with old favourites I haven't used in yonks! Well this morning I re-introduced my face to the glorious wonder that is Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. This award winning five bars of luminous colour for cheeks and eyes got us hooked. Many brands followed suite with their own versions but nothing came close to the 'Brick'

There are five shade variations to choose from

Bronze shimmer for a deep bronze glow ( this is my favourite and is the one I'm wearing in the picture below
Pink Quartz - soft, warm pink glow
Nectar - soft coral glow, great in combo with peach tone blushes ( I need to have this!)
Rose Shimmer - soft, rosy glow. Great for pale skinned gals
Beige Shimmer - candlelight glow works well with pink,neutral and peach blush shades

I love how this product is so versatile, the bronze shimmer in particular acts as a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one! Plus the brush I use with it contours at the same time in one strategic sweep!
I love using this as a sheer wash of colour on the lid as it requires zero blending and really pulls the look together.
This is definitely a must have for summer but I must say its gorgeous for the winter months too because it just brightens up a dull, tired face.



So if you have one, dig it out of your stash and give it a go! You will swoon at the sheer delightfulness of your glowing cheeks!


What have you re-discovered recently that you haven't used in ages?













BlondeTeaParty x


1 comment: