Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hello Autumn!

Autumn is my favourite season, I love the smell in the air, the crispness in the morning layered with warm sunshine gently closing the door on summer. It's time to get out the chunky knits and woolly socks and prance around in all the luscious leaves! Lets collect some chestnuts and play conkers!! anyone remember that? There is something so magical about this season and so much to enjoy and look forward to! Pumpkin lattes! I could not imagine living in a place that didn't have four seasons.
New season, new makeup! now we can sport those berry stained lips, mink eyelids with smokey kohl rims and terracotta cheeks. I think one should change up their makeup with each season, you wouldn't wear the same clothes as you wear in the summer would you?
Here is what I'm loving this fall






1 comment:

  1. Love Autumn too! =) Very well written and what a beautiful photo! =) xxx

    ReplyDelete