Thursday 15 August 2013

July Favourites

Hello lovelies! So my July Favourites have been far and few between! I haven't done alot of shopping this month so there will be some oldies but goodies!

Feast your eyes on my video below

 
 
                                                                       * Products*


                                              Candle -Slatkin & Co Mahogany Teakwood
                                                        Aveda Scalp Benefit Shampoo
                                                   BareMinerals Purifying Face Wash
                                                                  Beauty Blender
                                 Lasting Perfection Concealer- Collection 2000- Medium 3
                                                      Extra White Gum -Bubble Mint






Tell my what you have been reaching for in the month of July!

As always thank you very much for reading my blog and watching my videos. I greatly appriciate all your continued support.




BlondeTeaParty x

1 comment:

  1. I tried the philosophy purity cleanser this month and have to say I really like it, but I'm still loving my la Roche cleanser! It's so nice and smells lovely, you can buy it in boots if you haven't tried it xx

    ReplyDelete