Tuesday 16 April 2013

Emma Hardie Amazing Face-Natural Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm

Hello lovelies!! I don't know about you, but I like a squeaky clean face when I remove my make-up.This little gem definitely does the job. I'm talking about the one and only Emma Hardie Amazing Face: Natural Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm. This absolutely does what it say on the tin!! Perfectly balanced daily cleansing for skin that craves clean.




Amazing Face removes all foundation, eye make-up and mascara. Take a pea sized amount in the palm of you hand and begin to massage your face, the balm literally melts away your make-up. I suggest leaving your eyes till the very end so you don't end up smearing mascara and eye shadow everywhere. Then take you EH cleansing cloth which is double sided. One side is a muslin texture and the other is flannel. I use the muslin side first which helps with exfoliation and I use the flannel side for my eyes and neck.
The combination of massage and cloth removal really boost the skins circulation, keeping it smooth, healthy, supple and hydrated.
I follow with a splash of cold water to close the pores, and follow with my night time treatments.

Watch my video below to see how I use EH Amazing Face in my daily cleansing routing




How easy peasy is that? I was a avid user of Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish but this comes up trumps!!

Thanks for stopping by

BlondeTeaParty xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment