Friday 9 September 2011

Updated skincare and Foundation Routine

Hey everybody, It's been awhile I know! Sorry! So my latest skincare and make-up loves!
In the morning I wash my face with Neutrogena 2 in 1 face wash, which is also a mask. I moisturise with Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for combination skin, I have recently got this and I am totally in love with it! It is lightweight, controls oil, firms skin, and gives skin a healthy glow. Its got 100%  pure active soil in it. wow!

Then I use Garnier tinted under eye roll on in Light, and Amazing Concealer in Medium.
My New HG foundation!! (thank you to http://samanthaschuerman.blogspot.com/ who is my absolute fav guru! and she uses this) Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 2.0  I have to say this the best foundation I have come across and I love my Revlon Colourstay, but this beats it! First off the texture is like silk, it glides on effortlessly, melting onto your skin making it baby soft. It feels like a moisturiser. I use my fingers with this because I love the way it feels, and I never like to use my fingers normally so that's saying something. The coverage is medium to full. The finish is dewy so if you like a matt finish set with powder. I set with MAC Prep+Prime.






                                         
                                           I then apply my Chantecaille Aqua Blush in Enchanted, this is amazing!
 Oil free cream blush with a cool water sensation that turns to powder on the skin, the pigment is immense and this does not budge! I was on a 16 hour flight with stop offs and this was still on my cheeks at the end of it bright and beautiful! I want one in every colour. They are mega expensive thought at £37 but amazing! Doesn't break me out at all! Love! I then set everything with MAC Prep+Prime Powder. My make-up stays put all day long!I only blot once! Before I was blotting 2-3 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment